Archives

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rihanna Wednesday!


Every other Wednesday I shall gather my fellow Rihannasexuals for a  biweekly worship of the beautiful, screeching Barbadian goddess herself Rihanna.
YASS!!!!!!
Fresh off her 6 month Diamonds World Tour, our island princess returned home to the island of Barbados for the annual Carnival  Crop Over celebration last weekend. Now I’m not entirely sure what this festival is, but any holiday that requires you to prance around drunkenly in the streets wearing revealing shinny boob pasties and twerking on random citizens in feather head dresses gets my envy and approval.  And nobody fucks up a party looking so effortlessly beautiful like our baby Rihanna. But until I can stack my paper to the ceiling and participate in such a celebration in a country that obviously has no alcohol open container laws, I’ll just sit back and admire Rih, Rih ‘s new jerry curl haircut and well placed tattoos.

Heaux never looked better
You Sexy Drunken Goddess
#HeyBoo


*Sigh* Why is she so perfect?


 
AYE! Fuck it up den! *ratchet voice* #LegendaryTwerk

        


No comments:

Post a Comment