Archives

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday !!!--- Nina Duvuluri

I love nothing more than when somebody unintentionally smacks main stream America in the face, and Miss Nina Duvuluri did just that.


 


                Monday, main stream America gathered around for the crowing of Miss America 2014. Now, whether you care enough to actually take time from your reality TV show line up to actually watch the Miss America pageant or not, you’ve probably heard about the controversy the stirred around who was crowned this year.  After years of preparation, and damn near THREE HOURS of smiling and prancing around, the judges voted and crowned the beautiful Nina Duvuluri of Syracuse, New York as Miss America 2014. 

Now did Miss Duvuluri hijack a couple of planes with a box cutter a few years ago? No. Did Miss Duvuluri attend school here in America? Yes, made the Dean’s List at the University of Michigan as a matter of fact. Does Miss Duvuluri pay her American taxes? I would assume so. Was Miss Duvurluri BORN here in the greatest country on earth? Yes! But of course, you didn’t think they could choose a representation of this great nation that isn’t blonde haired and blue eyed and get away with it did you? Ha! Of course not, because crowing a Miss America that is of Indian decent is an outrage! It’s a slap in the face to the American people! It’s a blatant attempt to dismantle the American republic!  (No lie I actually read a Facebook status that said this, smh)

Leave it up to the ignorant to not only point out the racial background of Duvuluri, but actually blow it up as a big deal.  Oh, how I would have loved to see the faces of the republican, racist, twitter thugs while they watched Duvuluri perform a beautiful Bollywood dance in the talent segment of the show. Oh, the hearty laugh I would have delivered. Do I love my country? Yes. But I’m not down for not waving my flag for a country that allegedly prides themselves as the world’s melting pot but can so brutally degrade any form of representation that doesn’t look like the stereotypical “American”.  I personally would be more offended if Miss America was dumb or ugly. Hell, at least Nina is pretty.  Out of 54 girls I saw on that stage I could only point out 5 or 6 that would fit my standard of beautiful.  Maybe America would be happier with the babbling Barbie look alike Caitlin Upton (Miss Teen USA Pagent 2007) as Miss America. When asked about the education of Americans; Miss Upton continued to deliver a random conjunction of phrases she thought sounded intelligent like “such as” mixed with some random mentions of other foreign countries .
 
 Well whether the racist like it or not, my president is black and my Miss America is a beautiful Indian woman. Ha, Take that America!
 
A middle eastern style of dance in AMERICA?  Oh hell no!


The only thing dangerous about this woman is those abs. WORRRRKKK!

She was one of the prettiest on the whole stage.



 
Let’s take a peek into the mind of the good ol' Blue Collar idiot shall we….

Ohh you're a SanFran fan?... trust me buddy diversity in the Miss America pageant is the LAST of your worries sir. 

My question it this. What in the white coat of Jesus do these idiots consider an "American"?





OH, this is "American" -__- smh

 
Ok I get it, if your skin tone is darker than the typical porcelain doll, you're a threat in this country. At least she wasn't wearing a hoodie, then she'd really be dangerous.





"In the words of Beyoncé, bow down bitches"

No comments:

Post a Comment