Archives

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Woman Crush Wenesday! : Beyonce minus her Hair


 In the mist of all the chaos surrounding my Auntie Bey’s new pixie cut, this Woman Crush Wednesday shall be dedicated to some of my favorite hair styles rocked by King Bey over the years.




Personally, I can’t 100% rock with Auntie Bey’s new cut. I think it makes her head look a little big or something. Many argue that years of dyes and million dollar lace fronts have taken her natural hair out and she just has decided to rock it short. But since Jay Z, close family and hair stylist that probably held under a strict disclosure agreement are the only souls that know the truth; we who love to look at her are going have to rock with this for a minute.

 
 

 


People forget back in 2008 Bey was rockin the short cut for her role as Etta James in the movie Cadillac Records (a Tay Approved movie by the way). The wig aged her a little bit but was still cute on her.

 

Maybe if Mrs. Carter tried the pixie cut in a new color other than that 10 year old blonde she seems to be attached too. See how pretty she looks with darker browns? I think the pixie cut in one of these colors would be dope.

 
 

My theory is that Beyonce’s hair is little part of her mind blowing performances which is why she keeps it long.  She could probably slay the stage of the same caliber with a bald head but what would her trade mark stage fans blow back if she didn’t have hair? I live for this huge Diana Ross curly hair though, but in ANOTHER COLOR!!  ARG!


They say that angels themselves  blow their breath on Beyoncé while she's performing lol

 
 Bey Bey  does a bad ass up do every now and then.






Can we just take a moment to admire the pure epic-ness of this look right now?


Wondering why the block was looking like a scene from Poetic Justice this summer? This is why…I too am guilty.

I could never get my bun that damn perfect -_-

Awww Hey Blue! I got next on the kisses!
 
When in doubt? Just make people forget you have hair. Bow Down Bitches




No comments:

Post a Comment